Link to my Education Blog

Friday, August 7, 2015

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!  I want to take the time to introduce myself.  My name is Olivia Thompson.  I am a second grade teacher by trade but have a passion for home decor and interior design as well.  My husband and I purchased our first home together about a year ago, just a few months shy of our wedding.  Our house is an older home that was built in the early 50s.   It's a ranch style with original hardwood floors and gorgeous city views along with a prettttty creepy unfinished basement where lucky for me, my laundry room is located :).  My husband and I have made our house our big project and I have decided to document the journey.  Come along and watch our triumphs and failures as new DIYers by turning our old Kentucky house into our home.  

You can check out some more of my DIY projects by following my instagram account at, @myoldkyhomedesign


I look forward to hearing from you all soon!




Above is the outside of our home.  We did a lot to the outside of our house too. More to come soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment